- OMG, ya'll! I got S to eat something new! Special K Savory Herb crackers! They are really good, never thought he'd like them!
- I took off the nail polish on my fingers - it was so easy, yet again, I'm loving Essie brand nail polish more every time I use it!
- I feel like nail polish remover dries out my nails. Anyone know a good brand that isn't as harsh?
- I'm actually glad Easter is over and those darn creme eggs and mini eggs are no longer around to tempt me.
- I'll admit, I had no interest in the Royal Wedding (yes, I know I'm a terrible Brit), but I have enjoyed seeing the pictures and the crazy hats!
- Spent the day working on my Microbiology Unknown Project. I'm glad to get this over with.
- I dislike Facebook for providing me with hours worth of photos to browse while I should be doing homework.
- How did the world procrastinate before the internet?
- Last week of class, here we go!
"You can always tell how much danger Anderson Cooper is in by how tight his clothing is. If he's in a bulky, yellow slicker, then it's a hurricane that's still off shore. If he's in a khaki vest, he's maybe in the Green Zone in Baghdad. But if he's in a child-size white t-shirt, bullets are flying, he's getting punched, he's pulling kittens out of the rubble. So what I'm saying is, if you ever see Anderson Cooper with his shirt off, turn off your television and run." - Seth Meyer