- Tuesday morning I woke up and stopped eating candy and chocolate candy cold turkey. Turns out it wasn't that hard - I don't know why I thought it was?
- I'm getting my hair cut tomorrow and I'm SO excited. My bangs need about 2/3rds chopped off. . . again.
- I need to go pick up Stacy's birthday present and get it mailed to her. I WILL be on time this year!!
- Went out to lunch with some of the girls from the office. Have you ever tried eatZi's? It's yummy! I made my own sandwich - roast chicken breast on ciabatta with ancho mayo, muenster cheese, lettuce, tomato and roasted red peppers. DELISH!
- I'm still loving playing with my Urban Decay palettes. I went with a tuquoise and grey look today.
- I also tried out the 24/7 liquid liner, and I like it! Went on nice and smooth, although it's waterproof and I'm not usually a fan.
- My Enzo Angiolini pumps are out for delivery! I am quite excited. I'm just all sorts of excited today, aren't I?
- This is repetitive, but I miss having a kitty. I say it alot because it's on my mind alot.
- I'm looking forward to Sunday night TV. Four favorite shows on one night. I haven't had such a packed night since Thursday ruled my life in the not too distant past.
- I'm contemplating the gym. At the very least, some yoga. I could do with a good stretch!
Friday, March 30, 2012
Friday Fun Facts
It's Friday and payday! Unfortunately it's the paycheck my rent comes out of (ugh), but only two weeks until my next paycheck that I do most of my shopping with!!