- I cannot express how much I am looking forward to a Chick Fil A chicken biscuit on Monday morning. Not only because I gave it up for Lent but because I am only allowing myself ONE and then I'm focusing hard core on being healthy.
- I'm going over to my parents today and my mom is cooking burgers on the grill. Not really your traditional Easter feast, but I've really been craving a good burger and hers are the best. And I'm sure she'll have some awesome side dishes too, yum yum!
- Some of my clothes have been feeling a little tight, and it's really disheartening to notice that so that's one reason why I really need to buckle down.
- Another reason is that my short jeans tore between the thighs so I've had to quit wearing them and I really refuse to buy another pair of "large" jeans.
- I'm excited to try all the coffee flavors in my giant sample pack - there are some real serious lookin' ones in there. . .
- I'm getting really for the items I purchased on Haute Look on April 2nd. I think delivery dates of 4/24 - 5/2 is just craziness! Don't these people know I have a haul post to write ;-)
- I really need to get back to saving more than I'm spending - I would like several expensive items, and well, if I don't save up I can't buy them!
- I brought my work stuff home and I really did intend to get some stuff done and it just never happened. . . boo. I just can't bring myself to do work on the weekends unless it's necessary, which it really wasn't.
Who's ready for Monday? I think I'm gonna take a three-four day weekend soon because these two day ones just aren't cutting it for me!! Hope you have a great Easter/Sunday =)