- Took a vacay day, woo!
- I get so much satisfaction from finishing a work out absolutely soaking with sweat. Is that gross? I just feel like it proves how hard I worked!!
- Speaking of, I did about 15-20 mins of circuit and walked/ran for 1:10 this morning.
- S and I had breakfast out today - it was nice to be able to relax in the morning and have a yummy breakfast. I had migas. I was a bad blogger and forgot to take a pic :-/
- I took my momma to a spa today and had super fancy treatments for Mothers Day. She had a manicure and I had a pedicure (she just had a pedicure a few weeks ago, otherwise she would have had one too!) The lady doing my feet put sparkles on me. I LOVE sparkles!!
- I'm going to a birthday party tomorrow for my friends little boy. I posted about him here and I just can't believe how much he has change in the past year!! I'm excited, and I hope there is cake!
- I have found that taking my Kindle to the gym really passes the time when I'm on the treadmill and I can make the font SUPER BIG so I can see while I'm running!
- I'm doing ok on my goals for the week. Some things I've failed on, while others I've achieved over 100%, so I should reach 80% for the week. I just really need to focus on the things I'm failing at, like sticking to my eating plan.
- The series finale of Desperate Housewives is this weekend and while I can't wait to watch, I'm also really sad it's over.
Enjoy the weekend =)