- We had an impromptu date last night for our 3 year and 4 month anniversary, LOL! It was nice - we went to an Italian place that we went on our second anniversary and sat on the patio. The weather is gorgeous right now and I definitely plan to make the most of it!
- Charming Charlie's might be my new guilty pleasure. Went there at lunch and OMG!
- I watched Grey's Anatomy season finale and was left feeling a little underwhelmed. I'm used to much more during the finale.
- I bought the next Hannah Swenson novel because I just couldn't wait to read more.
- I made some chili a few nights ago and I think I overdid the spices because everytime I eat it, my nose runs.
- I've been chugging so much water I'm barely getting any work done because I keep hightailing it to the ladies room!
- I keep thinking about the cute Coach purse I saw in the window last weekend, so summery, so pretty. *Drool*
- I almost totally took a nap in my office chair.
- How many sentences can I start with "I". Makes me feel very self centered. Then again, this is my blog ;-)
- I hope YOU have an awesome, fun-filled and relaxing weekend!!
Friday, May 18, 2012
Friday Fun Facts
I woke up yesterday and thought it was Friday. That was a bummer. But, today really IS Friday!!! Whut, whut (see Cougar Town ;D)!!