- I bit my lip again last night. Silly lip, getting in the way of my food.
- As I was turning at a stop light this morning, some idiot in a giant sedan almost drove into me. I was following the lines and turned into the correct lane. Don't wave your fist at me. You obviously need more than two hands to operate a motor vehicle.
- I've been doing a bit of online shopping. I know, I shouldn't. But they were things I have been looking at for awhile!
- Feeling pretty good after boot camp last night. Still undecided about signing up.
- The other day I closed the garage door on my car bumper. Still haven't checked for damage. Oops.
- Even though I can't adopt any kitties right now, I still find myself looking at the animal shelters adoptable pet listings. So cute it hurts. I just want to love them!
- I think we're supposed to be seeing Men In Black III this weekend. Will you be seeing this third installment? I'm a Will Smith fan for life!
- My mom said she's finished altering my maxi dress. Can't wait to wear it!
- I'm still thinking about that Coach purse I saw in the window. I really like it, and it's a seasonal design. I might have to get it. . .
- I am literally the only person left in my pod area (6 people sit here) and one of the few left on the entire floor. I think 30 more mins then I'm gonna call it a day ;-)
Friday, May 25, 2012
Friday Fun Facts
Happy Memorial Day Weekend!! I love three day weekends. The extra day is just so nice!