- Going to see Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter tonight, after a nice long nap.
- I ate Mexican for lunch and now I feel sick.
- My mom and I are going to see some guy play Native American flutes tomorrow night. Should be interesting and I get to hang out with mom =)
- It's hot and it's only getting hotter. Hello, 100+ degree day next week!
- I need to pick a new book to read. I did buy the next Hannah Swenson novel, but I don't know if I'm ready to start it yet. I should really read what else is on my Kindle before I buy more.
- Is it just me, or is giving employees a day off in the middle of the week odd? We have July 4th off, which is a Wednesday. I feel like that's gonna really confuse me.
- I'm going to cut the sleeves off a few t-shirts, becuase working out outside in giant t-shirts that constrict my arms and air flow sucks. I think that's a good contributing factor to my over heating issue. I don't even care if my arms flab. Whatev.
- Anyone watch Game 5 last night? Seems to me like the Thunder just never showed up. They sure didn't look like a team worthy of the NBA Finals. I wanted to support Durant though, since he's a Longhorn!
- I love my new makeup. It makes my skin look pretty awesom and flawless. The blush is the perfect color for me. I'll remember to do a haul post eventually!
- I'm so tired of work right now. Too busy. Dislike. I need a vacation!
Friday, June 22, 2012
Friday Fun Facts
I'm so glad it's Friday, I just feel like I need to sleep for a week!