- Tom and Katie are divorcing! I'm surprised, but not really.
- I went to lunch at Freebirds with some co-workers. I got a burrito bowl to see if it compared to Chipotle. It really wasn't bad!! I'd go again.
- I finally remembered to bring Katie Kow out of the closet. Has she made an appearance on the blog before? If not, she's about to!
- I'm still so addicted to Mega Run on my iPhone.
- I'm still reading Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter and I'm liking it. I didn't finish it in time for book club this week though =(
- Payday, payday, woo!!
- Rik and T's going away party is tomorrow =(
- We are going to see Ted tonight - 815pm at the movie grill. Must. Resist. Nachos.
- I've been feeling a little hyper all day long. I woke up to "I'm so excited" playing in my head. Yes, my head, not the radio. I'm weird. Or just in a weird mood. Or maybe that's a good thing that I'm happy to be alive? Wow, rambling much?
- I need to start studying for my citizenship test. I seem to end up quizzing everyone else who's already American instead of having them quiz me. Oops.
- I entered the Tone It Up Bikini Series Contest which I'm super excited about and I would really like to win something. I worked super hard, but then again so did 1,000 other girls. Positive thoughts appreciated =)
- Mom is measuring me this weekend. Hope I do well. Perhaps I'll hit the gym before the movie to counteract any nacho inflicted damage.
- 5K in the AM. Go!
- I wish there was more time in the day to do everything I want and still get plenty of sleep.
- Jennie Shaw @ Well Shut The Front Door has some pretty awesome nail designs going on. I have nail envy.
(see, I'm totally in a weird mood)