- I'm working on several posts about several different things and really I just need to focus on one and GET. IT. DONE.
- After seeing Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter on Friday night, I came right home and downloaded the book on my Kindle. It's already very different than the movie, but I'm liking it so far.
- We went to Dallas Aquarium today, which was nice and different.
- I'm getting more comfortable running a mile at a time, so this week I'm going to try and push myself to either run farther or run the mile faster.
- I'm making chicken and veggie kebob's right now and the house is smelling delicious. I'm sure S will disagree when he gets home.
- This is the off week for CG. They are having a special session on Wednesday (apparently involving water balloons!) but I really need to challenge myself with my own workouts. I better be up for TIU Booty Call every day!
- I need to find a new TV series for the summer. I barely have time to watch anything, but sometimes when I don't have the brain power for blogging or will fall asleep reading, I just want to veg out and relax on the couch.
- It's gettin' hot in hurrrr. First 100 degree day in the books! It only gets worse from here. 106 on Friday.
- I haven't had nearly enough water today, although I had a rather delicious cup of coffee this AM. Haven't had coffee in awhile, so it was nice to use the Keurig. Still the best present ever*.
- I'm going to cut the sleeves off a few t-shirts so when I'm working out outside I don't die of heat exhaustion and t-shirt constriction. It'd be nice to have a breeze through my shirt. Why did it just occur to me right now that I should post pics of that on here. Duh.
- You never notice how much you touch/knock/bump a body part until it's injured or hurt and you end up screaming "OW!" every time!
- R & T's going away party is in one week. Sad Panda. I need to save my money for a plane ticket. It's actually a drivable distance, although probably not by myself.
- I found a new iPhone game I'm hooked on - Mega Run. Cute little monster collects coins, gems and stars. My kinda thing.
Hope ya'll had a super weekend! Stay cool (especially if you're in the south with me!!)
*probably not EVER because I've received some pretty awesome presents, but it's at the top of the list! Thanks parents!