- As the day goes on I'm slowly becoming more and more sore.
- I woke up before my alarm today, which made me think I was rested and ready for the day. Well, since I'm yawning at 2pm I guess I was wrong.
- I don't know what we are doing this weekend, but I still have those JumpStreet Groupons to use.
- I signed up for Just Fab and ordered a pair of killer wedges. SWOON
- I also bought a new palette and brushes from bhcosmetics. I just can't help myself!
- Rik and T will be heading up to Colorado tomorrow. I hope they have a safe and easy drive and I miss them already.
- I can't believe in about a week and a half I'll be taking my citizenship test. How crazy is that?!
- I kinda just want to sit on the couch with some ice cream after work until I fall asleep.
- S just called me to say my heart monitor from Groupon finally arrived!!! Maybe I'll go exercise to test it out and then sit on the couch with ice cream. At the very least, I'll test it out tomorrow morning during my run!
- Still addicted to Mega Run. Must find all the gems!
- I'm totally getting a tan from being outside during CG, woo!
- I've started reading another Hannah Sweson novel on my Kindle and I'm going to start a paperback too. I've decided my Kindle is for use at the gym since I can read while running if I make the font big enough. Paperback is for reading at home.
Friday, July 6, 2012
Friday Fun Facts
Happy Friday! This week has been so wacky, at least for me. I thought it was Tuesday yesterday and was about to take the trash out. The mid week holiday threw me off!