- I have the overwhelming feeling to get away. I need a beach. A sparkling blue/green ocean, white sand kinda beach. Galveston isn't gonna cut it, sorry.
- I've been checking out Turtle Bay Resort in Hawaii and their super awesome packages for when I win the lottery.
- I've been watching the surf cam on their website. I got so excited when I started to be able to see the waves, even though the sun hadn't come up yet. I'll take what I can get right now!
- Have I ever mentioned I'd like to take surf lessons (again)?
- I'm also a little interested in Paddleboarding, so I'm wondering if there are any places in DFW to do that? Need to research!
- Not much planned for this weekend, except switching the cars! Yay, I'll be driving a 2009 Escape come tomorrow, instead of a 1999 CR-V, woo!
- Oh, Rik and T are in town, so I'm planning to hang out at my parents house tomorrow with them and make some use of the pool and volleyball net.
- I'm making a concious effort to read other books than the Hannah Swenson series. Don't want to get stuck in a rut, or read them too fast and run out!
- Speaking of running out, I need to see if I can get the last three Stephanie Plum novels from the library or something. I'm not going to buy them individually when I have all the others in box sets of three.
- Can't wait to get my Camp Gladiator mat. Since we moved to the field, rocks and hard dirt and stuff poke through my yoga mat. Lame.
- I think we will be watching the opening ceremony for the Olympics tonight. . . although I am confused. Are we watching it live or on delay? Because if it's live, that means it's happening at like 1230am. Confusing!
Friday, July 27, 2012
Friday Fun Facts