- I like to sit alone on the couch watching TV with a pint of ice cream and eat the whole thing.
- If 9pm could be my bed time every night, I'd love it.
- If I could wear yoga pants and comfy shirts everywhere, I would.
- I tend to think of all my CW shows - Gossip Girl, Vampire Diaries, Supernatural - as guilty pleasure shows. I don't think anyone my age goes around professing their love for the CW!
- I guess shopping can be added to this list, because I shop even when I shouldn't! On one hand I don't feel bad for spending my hard earned money, because I feel this is the time of my life when I can because I don't have a husband or kids or a house to look after, but on the other. . .
- Designer labels. I guess this really is a guilty pleasure. I love buying designer labels, especially on sale. Best feeling ever!
- Buying endless amounts of makeup that I'll probably never really use. I like playing with different things and experimenting, but I always end up with just a couple favorites and everything else is abandoned.
- Chocolate. Chocolate is always a guilty pleasure of mine.
Do you have any guilty pleasures? Secret ones? Not so secret ones?