- I really want new tennis shoes. Santa brought me some a couple Christmases ago, but they're looking a little shabby and I'm lusting after the neon/minty colored ones that are all the rage nowadays (yes I realized that sentence made me sound about 90 years old)/
- Have I mentioned how much I hate the cost of my rent? Yes, I know I agreed to this, but I honestly can't wait to move into a cheaper place.
- We're going to see the new Bourne movie tonight at the Movie Grill. I think we need to start skipping the Movie Grill and going to Cinemark or AMC because I never buy concessions, but I'll also eat at the Movie Grill and that's just bad for my healthy eating plan.
- S found an indoor go-cart track in Frisco, I think. We might check it out this weekend since I really don't care to be outside in 100 degrees, unless I'm in a pool.
- Camp Gladiator was really tough last night, but really good. I definitely felt like I was really pushing myself!
- I'm loving the new car. Can't wait to take it on a road trip. To Austin, perhaps?
- I had lunch with my momma today at Blue Fish. She said she was craving california rolls, and I'll never turn down an ahi tower!!!
- I'll be honest, I'm having a really hard time focusing on work and I'm moving at the pace of a snail. I'm trying not to be distracted, but it's Friday and I'm tired.
- I'm hoping to get back on the treadmill tomorrow. It's been too long. I've let myself slack off too much.
- I was tricked by a Smart Car in the parking lot. I thought my awesome space was still there, went to pull in and then saw the Smart Car! Dang, those things are tiny.
Friday, August 10, 2012
Friday Fun Facts