- A few coworkers and I decided to get out of the office for lunch and try a new place called Start. Oh, this was SO yummy. I got the savory tater with the dressing on the side and it was the perfect portion and so tasty!
- I'm happy this weekend is a long weekend, even though I'll probably end up working at least one day. I'm hoping to get some pool time in and keep my ever so faint tan going through fall.
- First session back at Camp Gladiator last night, and I could definitely tell I hadn't kept up my cardio and running. Hard work for sure. I also upped my weights from 5lbs to 8lbs, but that wasn't too bad. I'm sure I'll be sore tomorrow though!
- We are going to the Movie Grill tonight to see Lawless. I'm trying to think of something healthy to eat - perhaps a turkey burger, minus the bun?
- I am so happy it's the weekend and I get to sleep in. I have felt so tired this week, not sleeping well, eye twitching throughout the day (that's my tell tale sign of not enough sleep/stress).
- My alarm didn't go off this morning, so I had to rush to get ready in 15 minutes. I made it, but I ended up wearing my Little Miss Sunshine t-shirt and having to attend a rep meeting, which is not my ideal outfit. But my hair managed to look pretty awesome - I may even have succeeded in "beachy waves". Hopefully I can snap a picture at some point.
- My Urban Decay Naked 2 palette had an accident =( Two shades, Half Baked and Chopper, completely shattered and spilt all over two lighter shades and sprinkled out all over the rest of the colors. Sigh.
- I want to order some popsicle molds from Amazon because the Tone It Up girls created some new recipes I'm dying to try, but I'm trying not to blow my paycheck in the first day.
Friday, August 31, 2012
Friday Fun Facts
Happy Friday & Labor Day weekend!!