- I tried to make iced coffee this morning and make use of my frozen almond milk cubes. Lets just say I went about this completely the wrong way. It would have been a better idea to brew over plain ice cubes and then add the almond milk cubes. Lesson learnt
- I'm super happy for the Men's USA Basketball game. It was a great game and I enjoyed seeing them win.
- I'm spending the day working because I'm trying to take some time off work and I had to move a deadline up, so it'll be worth it in the end, it just sucks right now.
- Have you ever tried Ritter Sport chocolate. Amazing. Try it. You'll thank me later.
- I've managed to not really shop much lately, but I think I'm going to place an order for Perfect Fit Protein so I can get back on the fitness wagon ASAP. I hate shipping costs though.
- I'm reading three books at once. Not really conducive to finishing in time for a Friday review, but I enjoy hopping around, making each one last longer. Guess that means I'm enjoying them!
- I'm craving some really good, restaurant style guacamole.
- I also really want to cut my hair. I just want a change, and it's hot aaaaand I keep getting it caught between whatever seat I'm sitting on and my back which jars my neck. First world problems, right?
- Cats have come up several times this weekend and I'm pretty sure S now thinks I'm a crazy cat lady without the cats. I also see I have some work to do on the "Adopt A Cat" front.
Sunday, August 12, 2012
Sunday's Random Tidbits
And here we are again. Sunday. Meh.