- This has been a crazy week at work and I'll probably end up doing some work this weekend. I'm just really tired mentally. I need ANOTHER break!!
- Oops, just remembered I haven't posted pics from San Antonio. Will get that done ASAP.
- I'm currently reading, like, five books. That's too much right? It's too much. . .
- I think we are going to see End of Watch this weekend at the Movie Grill.
- My mom's sister (also known as my aunt!) is visiting from England, so I'm going to stop over there and perhaps use the pool while it's still warm enough.
- Today is the last day of summer. I don't really mind because I like the early fall weather/beginning of boot season. Love boots!!
- My Sweet Leaf Tea cap said "Absence makes the heart grow fonder". Suprisingly appropriate.
- Have I told you one of my best friends is pregnant? I'm REALLY excited for their big entrance into the world early 2013 =)
- I'm in the mood to bake. Probably something pumpkin.
- I had sushi for lunch today and I didn't overeat!! Major accomplishment.
- Texas is playing Oklahoma State this weekend. Family rivalry commences.
Friday, September 21, 2012
Friday Fun Facts
Happy Friday! I sure am glad it's the weekend =)