- We had a new couch and bed delivered today - yay!
- I don't get to use them because they're going to SF with S - boo!
- We are going out tonight, hopefully to a nice place - yay!
- It's our last date before S leaves - boo!
- October is going to be a fun month. I'm going to go visit S in San Fran, and I really want to go visit my girls in Austin.
- TX/OSU game this weekend. The family rivalry continues.
- I went to Starbucks every day this week. I think that's a new record for me. I'm so re-addicted to caffeine.
- Work has been especially stressful and I'm really busy. I'll probably work at least 16 hours of overtime this week. I kind of see the light at the end of the tunnel, but not for at least a week.
- I'm feeling really sore and stiff from Camp Gladiator, but I'm always glad that I went!
- I really want to read the last Hannah Swenson book that's been released, but I can't bring myself to spend $9 on it, when all the others were so cheap!! I'm super curious about what happens, so I'm sure I'll crack eventually.
Friday, September 28, 2012
Friday Fun Facts
Happy Friday!! I am so, so glad it's the weekend. This has been a long and stressful week.