- San Antonio was great. Even though it was supposed to rain all weekend, we actually had decent weather except for the drive to and from. It poured on us each way.
- Sea World was so much fun. I heart Shamu!
- Mascara-palooza starts this week - I'm picking out the ones I want to try then figuring out how to evaluate. Maybe I'll do a March Madness bracket, but for Mascara!
- I worked out this morning and had a green monster for breakfast, woo! Starting the week off right!
- I'm glad we are getting close to fall weather so I can break out my boots. I love boot weather!
- I finally used my Just Fab credit to order some new boots. I hope they are as cute on as in the pictures!
- I'm a little upset - I bought some Larabar's at Target last night and went to eat one this morning for a snack and it's mouldy!!! How gross is that?
- S ordered his iPhone 5 and I bet the green eyed jello monster hits me when it's delivered this week!
- I found a new book series that I'm currently engrossed in - High Heel Mysteries by Gemma Halliday. Really entertaining, and similar to the Stephanie Plum novels I love so much!
- I managed not to blow my paycheck in one go this time!!
Monday, September 17, 2012
Sunday's Random Tidbits - Better Late Than Never Edition
Good morning! We got back from San Antonio yesterday afternoon and I was running around doing chores and errands before crashing at 11pm.