- No work out is the same. EVER. Each trainer does their own thing and they mix it up every time. You never know what's coming!! (Except burpees. They're always coming.)
- Group exercise makes me push a little bit harder. It's not a competition, but seeing others doing and shouting encouragement is enough to help me push through.
- It's outside. I've never really worked out outside. I've never run on concrete before. It was hot during the summer, but these nice breezy nights we are having have made it really pleasant. Plus, since it's outside, it's never closed!
- Even if it's raining. No excuses!! There are rain out locations at each camp.
- Unlimited sessions. You can go morning, noon and night if you want!
- I earned a free mat by getting two people to sign up and you can earn $25 credit for each referral you get.
- I got a free t-shirt for signing up for the $69/month auto draft plan! Who doesn't love free stuff!!
- At my regular location, the trainer (Whitney) is awesome. Hilarious and motivating. Love her camps!!!
- Sense of accomplishment! I always feel great and that I did something good for myself when I leave. And I'm also totally sweaty, which is proof that I worked hard. I've come home from "walking" on the treadmill before and barely even broken a sweat. Lame.
- Even though it's a "boot camp", it's a go at your own pace set up. No one is yelling at you, or making you dread going. It's motivating and occasionally fun and I'm really glad I'm a part of it!
Thursday, September 27, 2012
I Love Camp Gladiator. I've had to do jumping jacks to that, but never really thought about it. Why do I love this camp? So I jotted down my top ten reasons of why I love Camp Gladiator.