- I snoozed through my first alarm and didn't set the second back up alarm, so I woke up late.
- I got an extra shot of espresso in my Grande today because I was feeling frantic.
- Some jerk cut me off at a stoplight this morning, and then proceeded to go to my office. Nice to know I work with jerks.
- I had to slam my breaks on while on the highway (man, people can't drive in rush hour) and my purse proceeded to fly across the car and empty out all over the floor.
- I broke the spring on my Vice palette, so now the mirror won't stay up. I'm SO UPSET!
- This all happened before 8:10am
- You'll be happy to know, I've been flossing.
- I finally remembered to cover the white sock I've been using for sock buns with some tan pantyhose, so now it's not as obvious if my hair moves. I also can't seem to roll it like you're supposed to, so I do it my own way. Pull my hair through the sock and pull the sock to my head, spread my hair around until it covers the sock, put a tight ponytail holder over the top, then wind the loose pieces of hair around and secure with bobby pins. It's been working for me and still looks cute.
- I went over to Charming Charlies with some coworkers at lunch, and I wasn't planning on buying anything because my bank account is depleted, but I had $5 and they were having a 5 for $5 sale!!!
- Going to my parents tomorrow to watch the TX/OU game. Nervous already!!
- I need to clean up this weekend, hit the gym, and start prepping for my upcoming trips to ATX and SF! Excited for both. Excited to explore California with S and excited to catch up with my girls =)
Friday, October 12, 2012
Friday Fun Facts
Well, hey! This week went by pretty quickly, so I'm happy about that!