Looking back, what advice would you give to your 15-year-old self?
Here's what I would tell myself:
- Don't eat so much. Spending 10 years trying to lose weight is a pain in the butt. Keep that dancers body you have and you'll feel so much better about yourself!
- Take care of your skin, hair and eyes.
- Be very cautious about who you let into your life and your heart. Make people earn your trust and respect.
- Pick a different college major.
- Nothing is too difficult for you. You are smarter than you think you are.