- I had a ten hour headache on Wednesday. Yes, TEN. I took 3 doses of different medication and nothing seemed to work =(
- Camp Gladiator on Thursday was so hard my teeth were vibrating. I'm planning on going tomorrow morning - hopefully I wake up in time!
- I'm completely addicted to Tiny Tower.
- I really need to clean this weekend. My apartment is a disaster. And if I'm disturbed by it, you know it's bad.
- Does anyone else use Blogger? Are you having issues with images? It's driving me crazy that this issue has been going on for weeks and has not been fixed. It makes posting pictures VERY difficult!!
- I tried the Gingerbread Latte at Starbucks this morning. I wouldn't say it's my favorite, but I'm glad I tried it.
- It was also my 30th drink purchase so I should be a Starbucks gold card holder now! Every 12th drink is free (or something!)
- I had a nightmare on Halloween night where I was running through this horror obstacle course and just as I was getting ready to confront the psycho and stab him with an umbrella, S called and woke me up. I've never been so happy to have a middle of the night wake up call!
- I really, really want to buy the NuMe curling wand.
- I need to stop shopping and start making a Christmas Wish List. Perhaps Santa will bring me a NuMe curling wand =)
- Texas v Tech tomorrow. Hook 'Em Horns!
Friday, November 2, 2012
Friday Fun Facts
I'm SO glad it's Friday!!!