- Yesterday morning I went to a yoga session with my mom. It was nice to have a good stretch.
- I went to Target and didn't spend all my money! I'm going to do the Tone It Up 5 day slim down this week, so I needed to stock up on veggies and fruit.
- I also made it to the gym yesterday for 4.5 miles on the elliptical. Two a days are much easier on a weekend.
- CG 44 starts tomorrow. I'm aiming for a 515am session, but I'm still not in bed so that's not a good sign.
- I finally finished Game of Thrones! I'm taking a break before book two since it takes me so long!
- I bought S Game of Thrones Season 1 on blu ray, and it came with a code to download the episodes on iTunes so now we can watch at the same time and talk via FaceTime =)
- I'm not looking forward to the next week - going to be crazy busy with work. . . again. . .
- I tried beets this weekend. I think they taste like dirt.
Hope you had a great weekend!